MAIN INGREDIENTS AND DETAILS
Marine Collagen Skin Care:
• Fish Collagen Peptides -A Type 1 collagen that helps maintain strength and flexibility in the skin, nail, hair, joints muscles, tendons, ligaments and bones
• Hyaluronic Acid – This naturally- occurring substance lubricates the joints’ connective tissues and aids proper skin health
• Vitamin C 75g – High in antioxidants and aids collagen synthesis
THE BENEFITS OF LIQUID COLLAGEN
The benefits of drinking collagen are many. Medical studies have shown that liquid extract and supplements are absorbed more quickly than pills and are more digestible. The nutrients within don’t need to be broken down, so liquids are more potent than pills. They are also easier to swallow, especially for children and the elderly.
What’s more, only 10-20% of the nutrients in pill supplements are actually retained. With liquids, 98% of the nutrients are utilised.
VISIBLE COLLAGEN BENEFITS
• Reduce Joint Degeneration and Pain
• Help with Leaky Gut Syndrome
• Boosts Metabolism, Energy and Muscle Mass
• Improves Skin, Hair and Nail Health
• Support Weight Management
• Collagen for Diabetes
• Protects Cardiovascular Health
• Heal Your Wounds Faster
• Can Improve Liver Function
HOW TO TAKE COLLAGEN SUPPLEMENTS
Take the recommended 10 000 mg dose in 30ml shot daily, with or without food. For good results use continuously for 4-8 weeks. For optimal and sustained results, use continuously for 12 weeks.
PLEASE CHECK ALSO OUR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR MORE INDEPTH DETAILS ON COLLAGEN!