MAIN INGREDIENTS AND DETAILS
Jointcare Collagen Liquid:
• Hydrolysed Peptan® P Collagen – Supports the body’s protein intake and supplies the amino acids glycine, proline lycine which help guild connective tissue
• Magnesium – Is a naturally occurring mineral that is important for many systems in the body, especially the muscles and nerves.
• Pyridoxine hydrochloride – Otherwise known as Vitamin B6, it helps convert food into fuel, boost metabolism, maintain nerve function and create red blood cells
• Thiamine hydrochloride – More commonly known as Vitamin B1. Aids metabolism and maintains heart and nerve function
• Riboflavin or Vitamin B2 – Supports energy production by aiding in the metabolizing of fats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
• Vitamin B 5 – helps the body convert food into energy. B5 is naturally found in many foods.
THE BENEFITS OF LIQUID COLLAGEN
The benefits of drinking collagen are many. Medical studies have shown that liquid extract and supplements are absorbed more quickly than pills and are more digestible. The nutrients within don’t need to be broken down, so liquids are more potent than pills. They are also easier to swallow, especially for children and the elderly.
The nutrients in liquid supplements are absorbed in seconds, while pills can take hours. What’s more, only 10-20% of the nutrients in pill
VISIBLE COLLAGEN BENEFITS
• Reduce Joint Degeneration and Pain
• Help with Leaky Gut Syndrome
• Boosts Metabolism, Energy and Muscle Mass
• Improves Skin, Hair and Nail Health
• Support Weight Management
• Collagen for Diabetes
• Protects Cardiovascular Health
• Heal Your Wounds Faster
• Can Improve Liver Function
supplements are actually retained. With liquids, 98% of the nutrients are utilised.
HOW TO TAKE COLLAGEN SUPPLEMENTS
Take the recommended 10 000 mg dose in 30ml shot daily, with or without food. For good results. Use continuously for 4-8 weeks. For optimal and sustained results, use continuously for 12 weeks
PLEASE SEE ALSO ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR MORE INDEPTH KNOWLEDGE ON COLLAGEN